Good news! Taylor Telecom recently received approval from the Universal Services Administrative Company (USAC) to participate in the FCC’s Affordability Connectivity Program (ACP), which helps qualified households pay for internet service. ACP offers $30 off per monthly internet bill for eligible customers.
Households can qualify for ACP:
- Based on household income.
- If parent or child/dependent currently participates in certain government assistance programs such as SNAP, Medicaid, or WIC.
- If parent or child/dependent already receives a Lifeline benefit.
Just Two Steps to Enroll
- Go to AffordableConnectivity.gov to submit an application or print out a mail-in application; and then,
- Contact Taylor Telecom at 325-846-4111 to select a plan and have the discount applied to your bill.
Additionally, households that qualify for the federal Lifeline benefit can receive that additional $9.25 discount on their Taylor bill, so the total monthly credit for that group, if eligible, is $39.25.
Nationwide, more than 11.5 million people who previously couldn’t get internet or struggled to pay for broadband are now connected through the ACP. Being an ACP participant allows Taylor Telecom to connect more people in West Texas with affordable, fast, fiber internet, so we couldn’t be more pleased.